In the picture above: I have a photo of a girl that is looking or imagining herself being something she is not, black and white with a red border give the picture color ,the statement I choose for this photo was “Mirror’s Don’t Lie” because I wanted people to think and analyze the picture so they can connect to the real meaning of this. In black and white I describe and give life to a real life situation of this photo that effects our generation someway or another,the picture represents a girl that is seeing her self look chubbier, when she really is not.Nowadays in real life we all deal with the situation that we think were to fat or too skinny.My personal statement on this photo explains how women in particular are never satisfied with how they look, however many suffer because they don’t feel accepted by society .by my statement I meant that never listen to what others say or think of the you look you should be happy with yourself no matter what. This somehow affects me because of my physical appearance and I thought this photo would really express my thoughts.
1 comment:
Well done Celina. I like your concept, your set up of the words, your mirror interpretation. I also like that the picture was taken out in front of where the word "women" is spray painted on the wall.
Post a Comment