Monday, February 1, 2010

Personal Quilt

My qUilt:
My pASt:
OUTSidE ME:
My fUtURE:
iNSidE ME:
___________________________________
During These two months of working with these four quilt squares helped me really think outside the box. The first two quilt squares that I began with were very easy because my ideas were fresh and I felt strong with the topics, however as I started working with the last two quilts it got very difficult I felt that those two were my weakness in this project because I could not think of anything and my ideas were stuck but with help of my partner and a few others I came through with my thoughts and ideas and finished my quilts. My favorite quilt out of the four would be the outside me because I really expressed how Iam on the outside, with the help that friends gave me by telling me what they thought of me really helped me organize and think of how I should create my quilt. My least favorite quilt would be the inside me I personally think I could have done a better job with this one however my ideas were not as clear anymore I felt like it was my weakness. Overall this project helped me learn more about myself and it as well helped me be more familiar with Photoshop and learn many new tools that hadnt worked with before.

No comments: