Mirrors Don’t Lie...The art work I have created is based on social issues that affect everyone in various ways. With my artwork I was trying to accomplish and explain a real life situation, now a days everyone is always complaining of the way they look, many people are never satisfied with their physical appearance. I decided to focus on physical appearance for this project because it seems to be a big issue that affects everyone but mainly teen girls, also because many girls feel like they are not accepted by society. So my artwork is showing a young lady looking at her self or imagining herself being bigger, however reality is she skinny and in good shape, but what she needs is confidence in her natural beauty. Tuesday, March 16, 2010
ARt ShOw
Mirrors Don’t Lie...The art work I have created is based on social issues that affect everyone in various ways. With my artwork I was trying to accomplish and explain a real life situation, now a days everyone is always complaining of the way they look, many people are never satisfied with their physical appearance. I decided to focus on physical appearance for this project because it seems to be a big issue that affects everyone but mainly teen girls, also because many girls feel like they are not accepted by society. So my artwork is showing a young lady looking at her self or imagining herself being bigger, however reality is she skinny and in good shape, but what she needs is confidence in her natural beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment